Don Gibble is a gutless ***.I tried to have him as a manager, but he holds a grudge against those who are not at his level of stupidity.

When someone does not know how to get smart about having intelligent potential clients, it's better not to deal with this ***. I don't understand how he survives so someone who has gotten in trouble with the law over his sobriety issues. You have to be an *** to be a client of his.

This fat *** does not care for you, he's only in for his buck.Don't invest any money over any project with this guy, he'll cut you off.

Had an Experience with Don Gibble And Associates?

Comments

The fact that he represents Lorenzo Lamas tells me everything that I need to know.

This guy is a horrible guy, he made himself sound like he is all that and basically GOD.This guy does not care for the people, he says he wants to help, but he never really does anything.

This man is simply retched.

I am warning everyone, do not be associated with this guy.He will *** over.

This guy is a horrible guy, after taking his improv class he made himself sound like he is all that and basically GOD.This guy does not care for the people, he says he wants to help, but he never really does anything.

This man is simply retched.

I am warning everyone, do not be associated with this guy.He will *** over.